Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
I/We as the author of the research authorize you to publish the above mentioned paper/article in IRJMIS
It is here in agreed that:
1. I/We will not publish his/her/their above said contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
2. I/We declare and warrants that his/her/their contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
3. The Author also warrants that he/she has the right to enter into this Agreement, the Article contains no libelous or unlawful statements, contains no instructions that may cause harm or injury and does not violate the copyright or trademark, or infringes on the rights or the privacy of others; and that all statements in the Article asserted as facts are either true or are based upon reasonable research.
4. I/We agree to indemnify the Editors IJCU against all claims and expenses arising from any breach of warranty from me/us in this agreement.