Increase the Attractiveness of Local Fruits to the Buying Intention of Hedonic Consumers in Bali
In order to improve the competitiveness of local fruits in Bali in particular and Indonesia in general against imported fruits, especially for hedonic consumers, appropriate strategies and policies are needed in the development and strengthening of the market. So the purpose of this research was: 1). To know the influence of labeling to the buying intention of local fruit on hedonic consumers in Bali. 2) To know the influence of brand image to consumer buying intention of local fruit on hedonic consumers in Bali. 3). To know the influence of packaging on the buying intention of local fruit on the hedonic consumer in Bali. This research was conducted on local and imported fruit consumers in Bali. The research location is in fruit shops, supermarkets and traditional markets that sell local and imported fruits in Bali Province. This data is obtained by using survey method, that is by distributing questionnaires to the respondents. Data were analyzed by using multiple linear regression analysis methods by using SPSS program version 20.0 for windows. The result of SPSS test shows that labeling has a positive and significant influence on consumer buying intention (B = 0.257; t = 3.208; p <0,05), brand image have positive and significant influence on consumer buying intention (B = 0.550; t = 8.507; p <0.05), while packaging has a positive but not significant effect on consumer buying intention (B = 0.055; t = 0.576, p <0.05), and its Adjusted R Square Value of 0.454 which means that labeling, brand image , and packaging able to explain variation of consumer buying intention variable equal to 45.4% and the rest equal to 54.6% explained by other variables outside model. These results show that Hypotheses 1 and 2 are supported, whereas hypothesis 3 is not supported. Hypothesis 3 is not supported means the packaging variable has no influence on consumer buying intention.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.DECLARATION
I/We as the author of the research authorize you to publish the above mentioned paper/article in IRJMIS
It is here in agreed that:
1. I/We will not publish his/her/their above said contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
2. I/We declare and warrants that his/her/their contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
3. The Author also warrants that he/she has the right to enter into this Agreement, the Article contains no libelous or unlawful statements, contains no instructions that may cause harm or injury and does not violate the copyright or trademark, or infringes on the rights or the privacy of others; and that all statements in the Article asserted as facts are either true or are based upon reasonable research.
4. I/We agree to indemnify the Editors IJCU against all claims and expenses arising from any breach of warranty from me/us in this agreement.